See The 15 Signs Of A Healthy Relationship
When we talk about Healthy Relationships , Its actually simple, But there are more Factors to look into than just looks. Checkout the signs below. Is Yours a Healthy one?
I think we all want to find that one person we can be with and be in a completely healthy and happy relationship. After all, we’ve all been through enough of the bad ones to know a good one from one that’s heading down the dumps. Or do we? There are a few signs of a healthy relationship to help us stay on track, that you just can’t ignore.
Truthfully, some couples look like they’re in a happy relationship, and it can be a total disaster on the inside. However, other couples radiate true happiness. It’s pretty obvious they have a healthy relationship.
Why you should never settle for an unhealthy relationship
Relationships are supposed to give you happiness, fulfillment, and comfort. Never settle for a relationship that leaves you questioning yourself or making you feel less than complete.
You may do actual permanent harm to your mental health by remaining in an unhealthy relationship for too long. The best way to avoid this is to know the signs of a healthy relationship. This allows you to determine whether or not you’re in a good one.
Signs of a healthy relationship you should ALWAYS see
You’ll be able to feel the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationship. But if you’ve never had the fortune of being in a healthy one, you may never know just what it feels like or how you’re supposed to be treated.
For those of you who wonder whether your happiness with your partner is due to a healthy relationship or something else, these signs are your best bet in figuring out if it is, in fact, a healthy relationship.
1. You feel happy. This may be a no brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people think they’re in a healthy relationship and are just unhappy, but blame everything else.
If you’re in a healthy relationship you are simply happier. You don’t worry as much, you don’t have as many negative thoughts, and you’re genuinely in a good mood most of the time.
2. You can be apart with confidence. Most couples in UNhealthy relationships can’t be apart without having reservations or without getting angry or upset about it. If your relationship is healthy, you have no problem being apart and making it work.
3. You argue. Yes, arguing is HEALTHY! You have to argue in order to get your opinion across. If your relationship is healthy and you’re arguing about important things, it means you’re comfortable enough to voice your opinions even if they differ.
4. You feel safe and secure with them. Safety and security are very important in a relationship. If you don’t feel safe with the person you’re with, then you’re always a little anxious. If you feel safe and secure with your significant other, then it’s a healthy relationship.
5. You never have anxiety when they go out with their friends. This is a big problem for many couples unaware they’re in an unhealthy relationship. If your partner can’t go out without you being super anxious and worrying, you’re in an unhealthy relationship.
You should always be able to let your significant other go out and spend time with friends without having to think twice about it. If you do this, no problem, your relationship is healthy.
6. You never doubt that they’re telling the truth. You just automatically take them at their word. That’s called trust. It is vital for a healthy relationship. If you don’t have this in your relationship, it’s nearly impossible for it to be healthy.
7. You feel at home with their family. Unless they’re not in contact with their family or their family is just very strict and seem to not like you, you should be able to feel at home and comfortable around their family. If you can do this, then you have a healthy relationship.
8. You barely complain about them to your friends. Because there really isn’t anything to complain about. If your friends even noticed how little you complain about this person compared to those you’ve dated before, it’s a sign of a healthy relationship.
9. You don’t want them to change. How many people have you dated and thought, “If only they would stop doing that?” If you’re familiar with thinking this, then you have not been in healthy relationships in the past.
However, if you look at your partner and don’t want to change anything about them—other than them forgetting to change the toilet paper roll or other little things—you’re finally in a healthy relationship.
10. You never feel like they’re judging you. No matter what you say or do, if you know they’re not going to judge you, and you feel like they’ll try to understand rather than judge, you’re in a healthy relationship.
11. You can be 100% yourself with them. From wearing no makeup to walking in straight from the gym drenched in sweat and smelling up a storm, if you aren’t afraid to just be yourself around them, you’re in a healthy relationship.
You should always be able to be who you really are with your significant other. If you can’t, you’ll never feel fully relaxed and happy. A sign of a healthy relationship is knowing you can be yourself, and they’ll still love you.
12. If they don’t call or text back right away, you really don’t care. How many of you have ever been angry and annoyed with your significant other for not texting back right away? Probably most of us at some point. Now, this was probably when you were in an unhealthy relationship.
If you’re in a healthy relationship, you honestly won’t even notice this because you don’t care. A sign of a healthy relationship is understanding that sometimes they can’t always answer you right away.
13. You never feel like they’re hiding anything from you. This is a big one. If you feel like your partner isn’t ever hiding anything from you, it’s a healthy relationship. When you constantly have to question what they’re doing or hiding, it makes you anxious. It shows you don’t trust them.
14. They support your life decisions. Bottom line, if your relationship is a healthy one then your partner will support you in your decisions. Even if they don’t agree with them all the time. They trust and believe in you to do what is best and right. They’ll support you all the way. This is a major sign of a healthy relationship.
15. You can’t believe you ever dated anyone else because of how happy you are. This is kind of your “ah ha!” moment. If you ever look back and wonder why it is you ever stayed with your exes for as long as you did because they seem like garbage compared to the person you’re with now, then you have a healthy—and more importantly—a happy relationship.