Sports | Dj Mixtapes | Education | Funny posts | Relationship & love | Football highlights | Advertise | Contact us | Upload your music

Featured Links!!!

You are here: SCHOOL NEWS » Breaking News: Some Students of UNIOSUN Injured As Fire Extinguisher Explodes In Classroom

Some students of Osun state University, Osogbo, Osun state have been rushed to Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital in Osogbo after a fire extinguisher exploded in their class.

Students of Anatomy and Phisiology department were said to have been receiving lecture around 1:00pm in one of the classes at the Health Sciences College of the university before the fire extinguisher, said to have been attached to the classroom wall suddenly burst.

The lecturer and the students were said to have been terribly injured after a loud noise emitted from the extinguisher.

Our correspondent gathered that the extinguisher might have expired to caused it to explode.

As at the time of filing this report, there was pandemonium on the campus as students and workers of the institution were running helter skelter.

This medium cannot confirm whether anyone died in the incident.

More Details Later


Are You On Twitter? Follow Us Now For Latest Updates - @codedwap_Com

Are You On FACEBOOK? Like Our Page For Latest Updates - Codedwap

Are You On BBM? Join Our BBM Channel For Latest Updates - C00313449

Share This Post
Share Button

Related Posts

Get Updates Via Email

Enter your email address:

Be the first to post a comment.

Leave a Reply