2016/2017 JAMB CBT: Likely Exam Questions For The Book “The Last Days At Forcados High School”
1. Why was Efua expelled from her previous school?
Efua was probably expelled because she ran away from school for some times and when she returned the principal asked her why she
did so and she responded rudely. The principal then sent her going.
2. What is the name of Kemi’s senior brother that reside outside the country?
3. According to the book: “trouble can’t be far behind” when Wole returned to the house means?
It means that they can’t escape problems from him as he has always been troublesome while he was around.
4. What was Mr. Solade attitude towards his sons and is it good to treat one’s children indifferently?
Mr. Solade, portrayed in the story as a man who wants brilliant future for his sons had to act that way probably in order to caution his eldest son from marrying his own future. Had Wole yielded, he would have reaped the positive influence of his dad’s measures against him.
5. What ailment killed Mrs Solade (Jimi’s mother)?
6. The description of Jimi as being a Whiz Kid means?
He is highly skilled.
7. What was Efua’s dream after secondary school education?
Efua’s dream is to become a doctor so she can save people’s life.
8. What do you think supported Efua’s hatred for boys?
As a result of the intimate assault on her by her stepfather when she was still living them.
9. Why did Nene Ekpo show Jimi the letter that Efua wrote to miss Novi?
Because she is probably jealous of Efua and wants to disrupt the relationship between Efua and Jimi.
10. What is the full name of Efua’s Aunty?
That’s not all!
MORE LIKELY QUESTIONS FROM FORCADOS
1)The comment ‘The posturing peacock that panders to the gallery…’by Efua about Jimi
2)What contradictions can you see in Jimi’s & Efua’s actions during their trials?
3) who was carricature was given as ‘gorrila-like’ in the Forcados?
4)what was the real cause of Efua’s wanting to leave her formal sch.?
5)’You…you hid your true self under a facade’ What events prompted this statement made
6)what’s Efua’s mother full name?
7)Who sells snacks & refreshments at Jimi’s school gate?
8) why did Mr. Mallum risked admitting Efua at SS3?
9)What did Mrs. Novi call the technique she used to revive the junior student who
10)What was Jimi’s first defiance to his father?
1. Mrs. Kemi Sode died of__________
C. ovarian cancer
2. ________is the principal of St.
A. Mr Mallum
B. Mrs Obanje
C. Mr Vann
D. Mr Tade
3. Efua can be described as_________
B. unfortunate and victim of circumstances
D. spoilt child
4. ________ is fond of Jimi and called him by his full name
B. Mama Silifat
D. Aunt Moni
5. ________ violated and s*xually harassed Efua
A. Jimi Solade
B. Jolly Stephens
C. Efua’s stepfather
D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
6. _______ is nicknamed cane by
A. Mr Bade
B. Mr Vann
C. Miss Agbenenovi
D. Mr. Mallum
7. The rhymers are__________
A. the choir of St. Catherine
B. Jimi, Ansa and Nene
C. group of five boys at Forcados
D. Some girls at Forcados High
8. Why did the Principal of Forcados High School choose to
reinvestigate the theft of the laboratory equipment?
A. He knows Jimi Solade couldn’t do
B. He knows some bad gangs must have influenced Jimi Solade
C. Efua challenge at him during Jimi’s public apology
D. intervention of uncle Kazeem
9. ___________ arrived from
United Kingdom for the burial of Kemi
C. Uncle Kazeem
D. Aunt Memunat
10. One of these suffered from child abuse
A. Wole Solade
B. Jolly Stephens
C. Efua Coker
D. Ansa Izaegbegbe
11. Mr Vann is the
A. Mathematics Teacher
B. English teacher C. Chemistry teacher
D. Physics teacher
12. Funmi’s reason for remarry is
A. for better life
B. to have a man assist her in
upbringing her only daughte