UNN Acceptance Fee and Admission Slip (2014)
We are going to take time to explain both of them to you and show you the procedure on how to get both of them.
If you chose UNN as your choice in the 2014 UTME and you have been admitted into the Institution for the 2014/2015 Academic Session, then follow the steps below to get your Acceptance and Admission Slip.
Instructions on Printing UNN Admission Slip:
1 Generate and print Payment Invoice for Acceptance Fee
2 Go to any designated bank for UNN fees payment with the Payment Invoice generated and pay your Acceptance Fee. Insist and ensure that your Invoice Number is correctly entered at the bank. (Very Important!)
3 Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
4 To fill your Acceptance of Admission Form, go to the school website at: unn.edu.ng
– Click on Prospective students link under the UNDERGRADUATE LINK on the portal home page
– Under the Portal Menu options Click on Acceptance on Admission
– Complete your Next of Kin and Sponsor details before submitting the form
5 When you successfully fill your Acceptance of Admission Form, you will be automatically Logged into your student
portal with your ENTRY REGISTRATION NUMBER and the PASSWORD you supplied. In your student portal;
– Click on the ACADEMICS on the top part of the page
– Find and click MY ADMISSION SLIP to print your admission slip
6 You will be required to come along with the Admission Slip for CLEARANCE
please note that number six c to get the admission slip. Congrats once again!